FIND A CLARK COUNTY ARTIST
This registry offers collectors, curators and exhibitors a directory of Clark County artists who have been acknowledged for the quality of their work by a panel of jurors.
If you are searching for an artist in Clark County, this is the place to begin.
You’ll have the opportunity to quickly view a variety of artists and then contact individual artists, gallery representatives, or agents to learn more and/or express your interest in commissions, purchases or exhibitions.
We began this program as an outgrowth of the annual Clark County Open Studios tour and now are inviting all artists to consider the value of being on the registry.
Open Studios artists
Artists and artisans who have been Open Studios participants are automatically included in the registry for one year and may continue on the registry for a $35 annual fee. This fee covers the cost of maintaining the site and an annual website update to each artist’s profile page.
Other Clark County artists, who may not be able to or are not interested in participating in the Open Studios tour, may apply to be on the registry for a $25 fee. These applications are accepted annually and will be reviewed by jurors each June in parallel with the Open Studios application process. Accepted artists will be added to the registry for one year and may continue on for a $35 annual fee as described above.
Registry listing includes:
How to apply for the registry
Non Open Studios artists may apply to be on the registry beginning April 1, 2018 by selecting the "Registry Only" category at our Open Studios CaFE site. In the meantime, prior to April 1, 2018, all past and present Clark County Open Studios artists will be listed in the registry for free.
Update your artist profile page
Registry artists may login here to add new images, edit your artist statement or update contact information. Please note that you will not have the ability to edit your profile directly. Submit your edit requests through the online form and we’ll be happy to update your profile for you. If you are no longer an active artist residing in Clark County, you are not eligible to stay on the registry.
- Up to 7 images showing examples of your work
- Note that the artist registry is not a sales site. The images simply show examples of the artist’s work and images may include work that is already sold or not available for sale.
- A brief artist statement
- Limit this to about 50 words and feel free to include a current objective, for instance “I am currently seeking commissions for metal sculptural works.”
- A website link
- A website or online location where people can learn more about each artist is essential. The registry is not a replacement for having a website. Since volunteers maintain the artist profile pages on this artist registry, content is kept to a minimum and active links to other resources are critical for both the artist and the visitor to the registry.
- Artist, gallery or agent contact information
The Clark County Artist Registry is a program of Arts of Clark County, a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization.